I was tagged by http://each-time-we-say-goodnight.tumblr.com, to answer some questions.
1. What is your favorite character hair style.
I honestly love snow whites.I love how classic her entire look is. Her hair reflects the 1930’s so well. I really love how she looks like she could be a flapper or something. I think if anyone really knows me though they would know I love everything snow white.
2.Where is your favorite place in eat in any park.
Well i am absolutely obsessed with dole whips. So that is my favorite snack of all time (located in adventure land in magic kingdom). I love eating at pizza planet, cosmic rays, california grill, tutto italia and 50s prime time. sorry I really couldnt narrow down my favorites at all.
3. What is your favorite ride in any park?
Space mountian! I rode it maybe 10 times last time I was in disney.
4. what character do you believe deserves a face character/ fur costume.
okay, i have a lot of opinions on this. I really think they should bring back so villains. cruella deville and the queen of hearts would be so much fun to have. I really think that Pocahontas should be a face character, she is a princess after all.
5. Who is the scariest villian?
I guess maleficent.
6. what is your least favorite movie.
Pinocchio hands down.
7. Mickey, Donald or Goofy?
8. do you own any mickey ears? if so how many?
sadly I do not own any, but i wear my friends parents wedding ones when I go to disney.
9. who is your favorite pixar charcter?
Merida of course!
10. who is your favorite disney animal?
I really love flower from bambi or the sexy girl bunny that thumber falls in love with. Also, I’m not sure if this counts, but I love robin hood and maid marian as foxes.
I’m not going to tagged anyone because I don’t follow too many disney blogs but if anyone wants to answer my own questions here they are. Send them to me too, i’d love to see them!
- The disney movie you watched most as a kid.
- Whats your disney character? (The one you love the most or connect to)
- The disney song you always seem to get stuck in your head.
- The last disney/pixar/ghibli film you saw in theaters.
- favorite snack from disney.
- Favorite character to meet in disney.
- Best disney princess costume.
- The villian you actually like.
- the movie you think is most beautifully done.
- Favorite disney quote. (and dear god if anyone says dying is quite a big adventure or anything like that i’ll scream)